Tuesday 9 September 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (7): I'll Give You the Sun

 photo fd48ffa3-57d2-454d-8d14-c659d87d6e8b_zps9f9afa5c.png
**Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.**



I'll Give You the Sun


Author: Jandy Nelson
Series: Standalone
Genre: YA, Contemporary
Publisher: Dial (Penguin Books USA)
Publication Date: September 16th, 2014
Format: Hardcover, ebook
Pages: 384

Pre-Order:

A brilliant, luminous story of first love, family, loss, and betrayal for fans of John Green, David Levithan, and Rainbow Rowell.

Jude and her twin brother, Noah, are incredibly close. At thirteen, isolated Noah draws constantly and is falling in love with the charismatic boy next door, while daredevil Jude cliff-dives and wears red-red lipstick and does the talking for both of them. But three years later, Jude and Noah are barely speaking. Something has happened to wreck the twins in different and dramatic ways . . . until Jude meets a cocky, broken, beautiful boy, as well as someone else—an even more unpredictable new force in her life. The early years are Noah's story to tell. The later years are Jude's. What the twins don't realize is that they each have only half the story, and if they could just find their way back to one another, they’d have a chance to remake their world.

This radiant novel from the acclaimed, award-winning author of The Sky Is Everywhere will leave you breathless and teary and laughing—often all at once. (Goodreads)

Why I'm Waiting...

I haven't gotten the chance to read The Sky Is Everywhere yet, but I'm still looking forward to reading this!

What are you waiting on??
Please feel free to leave comments & WoWs below :)

7 comments:

  1. This is on my wishlist too! I'm definitely planning to read it! Thanx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a popular one around the book community. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Hump Day!

    Shane @ItchingforBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read The Sky is Everywhere yet either, but so excited for this one! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read The Sky is Everywhere years ago and it was really, really good. I can't wait to read this one. I hope we both enjoy it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met Jandy Nelson at ALA this past summer. She said to me, "It took [insert # of years] to write I'll Give You the Sun". And I said "I know", with attitude. Her publisher, who was standing next to her, said, "That was the best reaction, ever." Great pick :)

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this book but it really got my attention. Thank you for sharing it! :) Here is my WoW: http://littlegingerbookangel.blogspot.com/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had this book on my WoW post a few weeks back. This book just seems so interesting and awesome. There's a lot of hype around it too! can't wait to read it :)

    My WoW:http://perksofbeingreaders.blogspot.com/2014/09/waiting-on-my-best-everything.html

    ReplyDelete