Falling for Autumn is read-a-thon where we welcome the Fall/Autumn by reading as many books as possible during a week. It’ll take place from September 22 to 28, with daily guest-posts, interviews, challenges and giveaways. Everyone is free to enter by signing-up and sharing the official blurb by leaving a link to this post on twitter, Goodreads or Facebook. For more information, please visit A Cup of Coffee and a Book!
* Read a total of four (4) books;
* To read at least 150 pages per day;
* To read a book with an autumnal colour on the cover (red, orange, brown, gold);
* To read a book with a male protagonist;
* To read the first or last book in a series;
My Goals / TBR List:
Since I'm just coming across this read-a-thon, it'll run from September 23 - 28th for me. Therefore I'll be posting my halfway status update on Sept. 25th, and my wrap-up on Sept. 29th. I'm not 100% sure on which four (4) books I'll be reading. I picked 5 from my TBR list and I have included them below, but this list might change...
* A book with an autumnal colours on the cover: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
* A book with a male protagonist: Well three can count towards this...
* To read the first or last book in a series: The Alchemyst by Michael Scott