Tuesday 29 July 2014

August // Bout of Books 11

Bout of Books 11

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. 

**For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.**

Countdown: 19 Days


Back in May (2014) I participated in the Bout of Books 10.0 on my old blog ImaginativeMinds! It was my first read-a-thon ever and I was extremely nervous and didn't know what to expect, but I loved every minute of it! It was a great experience, so I'm so happy there's another one taking place! 

I'll be posting a separate post that will include my goals and TBR closer to August 18th!! If you want to join in (which I highly recommend) be sure to click on Bout of Books blog above!

Are you participating in Bout of Books 11? Is this a read-a-thon you might be interested in joining? Feel free to leave me some comments below!



 photo f3b92c78-d4b0-4e38-8909-ca2f52a964e5_zps3aa55d30.png

No comments:

Post a Comment